Saturday, July 9, 2011

Indians, Million Dollar Man and My Ipod is a Real Jerk...

My wife and I attended the Indians game tonight and even though they lost it was a great atmosphere. The Indians lost to the Blue Jays in 10 innings and there were plenty of Canadians there acting like Canadians. The funniest/most embarrassing moment of the night was after a Grady Sizemore home run my section broke out in a U-S-A chant...

Our seats weren't too bad...


In the game program tonight there was an advertisement for a promotion that the Lake County Captains will be holding on July 22, 2011. I have nothing witty to add so I'll let the photo speak for itself...


Soooooooo who's going to the Captains game with me?


Lastly, while we were at the game they showed Derek Jeter's 3,000 hit. I wanted to see it again so when I got home I jumped on YouTube and was going to type the keywords "Jeter" "Derek" and "3,000". I started with Jeter and my Ipod suggested I correct my word. I'll leave this one up to you to determine what it was going for here....



2 comments:

  1. I will be there for sure! I'm not missing the Million Dollar Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude got mariah carey, i ain't surprised.

    ReplyDelete